.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Selena Gomez Talks About Boyfriend Justin Bieber


In a new interview with Seventeen Magazine Selena Gomez talks about her boyfriendJustin Bieber. In regards to why she decided not to hide her relationship with the pop star, Selena revealed:
I don’t like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m eighteen, and I’m going to fall in love. I’m going to hang out with people, and I’m going to explore myself, and I’m okay with that.
So what does Selena have to say to Justin’s fans, who weren’t always super nice to her in the beginning when she and Justin came clean with their relationship:
I do see the passion that a lot of these girls have, and it’s beautiful. I love it. I really do. It’s special.
Thoughts?