.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Victoria Justice: Walmart Soundcheck at Avalon!


Victoria Justice: Walmart Soundcheck at Avalon!
Victoria Justice flashes a smile for the cameras as she leaves the Avalon in Hollywood on Thursday evening (May 26).
The 18-year-old actress/singer was joined by Victorious costars Ariana GrandeDaniella MonetElizabeth GilliesLeon Thomas and Avan Jogia at the event, where they taped segments for their upcoming Walmart Soundcheck.
Ariana and Daniella were seen snapping pictures of the awaiting crowds with their phones. Daniella tweeted, “Thank you SO much every single one of you that came out to support our Walmart Soundcheck! if you didn’t be sure to pick up the soundtrack!!”
Psst, enter the iCarly/Victorious contest!
10+ pics inside…

Victoria & Leon - “Song 2 You”


victoria justice walmart soundcheck 01  
victoria justice walmart soundcheck 02
victoria justice walmart soundcheck 03  victoria justice walmart soundcheck 06
victoria justice walmart soundcheck 09  victoria justice walmart soundcheck 10
 victoria justice walmart soundcheck 05  victoria justice walmart soundcheck 04
victoria justice walmart soundcheck 07  victoria justice walmart soundcheck 08

Shenae Grimes' Teen Vogue Diary: First Day On The


 Job
shenae-blog-pic.jpgEver since arriving in LA three years ago for 90210, my greatest adjustment in the whole transition from the East Coast (in Toronto) to the West Coast concerned the contents of my wardrobe... and girls, it feels good to be back on this side of the globe! LA style consists mainly of boho dresses, denim and flip flops, and not to knock 'em, but it can be a big yawn when getting dressed for the day or a night on the town.

On Monday, I started my job at Teen Vogue and the options getting ready for day one were endless because here in NY, everything goes! I spent the weekend settling in to my East Village apartment and the street style around me has refreshed my style inspiration and brought me back to my roots. Patterned tights, leather bombers and funky platforms, oh my!

After much debate and futzing with different accessories, I landed on a simple but styled, East Coast chic look for my first day: Forever 21 blouse with vintage buttons sewn on, BDG jean shorts from Urban Outfitters, and vintage heels. A majority of vintage accessories add a bit of necessary edge to my first-day-at-the-Conde Nast-office outfit and I, of course, topped it all off with my custom Cement Jewelry 'Shenae' necklace a la Carrie Bradshaw... my ultimate New York staple as a blogger in the city!

Wish me luck! :)
xx S.